Increasing your Magnesium Levels Helps:
Elevates ATP Energy
Extends Endurance Duration
Reduces Lactate Accumulation
- Science Supported
- Evidence Backed
- Clinically studied and evaluated by Ironman Triathletes with positive results
The following study indicates Mg increases muscle Glucose uptake and decreases lactate build up.
Please review the following for a better understanding between the glucose magnesium relationship:
- Magnesium is necessary to make and secrete insulin.
- Magnesium facilitates carbohydrate metabolism;
- Magnesium allows insulin to transfer glucose into cells. Otherwise, glucose and insulin build up in the blood causing various types of tissue damage.
- Tyrosine kinase, an enzyme that allows glucose entry into the cell (along with insulin) is magnesium-dependent.
- Seven of the ten enzymes needed to metabolize glucose in the process called glycolysis are also magnesium-dependent.
Amino Acid Activated
made from all natural ingredients
UPDATED MAGNESIUM NEWS:
When do I take HydraMag®?
HydraMag® is designed to be a daily supplement, taken 2-3x daily to increase Magnesium intercellular levels
Why does HydraMag® cost what it does?
HydraMag® is using the best known absorbable form of Magnesium. It is an amino acid activated. MOXiLIFE uses a patented organic form of Magnesium designed to be absorbed faster and more effectively than inorganic(not recognized by the body) forms.
The raw material supplier has numerous clinical studies validating the physiological efficacy through 3rd party institutions. www.albionminerals.com
Additionally, it does not cause a laxative effect; hence, will not dehydrate you.
What is the difference between Magnesium Oxide and HydraMag®?
Magnesium oxide and other ionic minerals need to convert into an organic ‘form’ or dipeptide like molecular structure, that is recognizable by your body. HydraMag® is a pre-converted ‘form’ which does not require conversion in the body.
What does HydraMag@ do?
For Endurance Athletes it supports the following:
Electrolyte intercellular regulation and balance; supports the Sodium/Potassium pump
Helps promote muscle relaxation which is necessary to oppose the contractions during exercise and to prevent cramping
Supports carbohydrate conversion
Can I take it during a race?
Yes, it can be used during races to help your existing electrolyte formula work more efficiently and taste better. Only one serving(150 mg) or stick pack is needed per 2-6 hour ride.
Is it safe for teenagers?
Yes, it is safe for teenagers and helps teenage girls with monthly cramping
Is it safe for the elderly?
Yes, it is safe for the elderly, both men and women.
“This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”