Are you Feeling Excessively Fatigued, or Constantly Cold?
Iron Deficiency Anemia – The body requires iron for the production of red blood cells in the bone marrow. When iron levels fall too low, red blood cell production declines.
Taken as directed, every other day or per physicians’ recommendation, will eliminate most Iron deficient symptoms and replenish low iron levels, in 3 weeks.
Top Reasons Causing low Iron Levels and Anemia:
- Gastrointestinal diseases, such as Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis, celiac disease, esophagitis, gastritis, diverticulitis, and stomach ulcers.
- Insufficient dietary intake
- Repetitive foot striking
Athlete's Iron Benefits:
- Faster Recovery- Elevates Muscle Oxygenation
- Increases Energy and Decreases Fatigue
- Elevates Ferritin Levels
- Greater blood nutrient distribution
- No Stomach Irritation or Nausea
- Is Non-Constipating
- Elevates Iron & Ferritin Levels within 3 Weeks
- Formulated with Albion Minerals™
Added Prebiotic Helps Promote Gut Health and positively effects the immune system
Click here for additional Iron Supplementation benefits.
*Directions: 3 Week Iron Optimizing Protocol:
1x 18mg capsule every other day to maintain Iron levels
Exhibiting signs of Iron Deficiency:
2x 18mg capsules every other day, for 2 weeks for effective blood boost and muscle oxygenation
Discontinue 2 capsule daily use following race, unless recommended under a physicians supervision.
Take daily or as recommended by a physician